Accord Sildenafil 50mg Tablets | Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Sildenafil Accord 50mg tablets are an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction (impotence). Also available in 50mg and 100mg strength tablet form.
Sildenafil Accord 50mg is licensed by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for sale in the UK
Treatments start from £19
Sildenafil 50mg is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: Out of stock
Sildenafil is an extremely efficient treatment for erectile dysfunction (impotence) available on prescription in the UK. Sildenafil is a Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor and works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually aroused.
|When to Take Sildenafil:||30 Minutes before Intercourse|
|Effective Period:||Up to 4 hours|
For full details on Sildenafil 50mg please click on the patient leaflet below:
|Available Strengths:||25mg / 50mg / 100mg|
How to Take Sildenafil Accord 100mg Tablets:
- Take one Sildenafil tablet at least 30 minutes before you engage in sexual intercourse
- The effects of the treatment will last for up to 4 hours
- Do not take more than 1 tablet per day
For best results with Sildenafil
- Ensure you take your Sildenafil at least 30 minutes before you engage in sexual intercourse
- Remember that Sildenafil will not give you an instant erection so you need to be sexually aroused
- Do not drink excessive alcohol 2 hours before you take Sildenafil
- Sildenafil works quicker on an empty stomach so try not to eat at least two hours before
- In most instances Sildenafil will work after the first or second time. If you continue and do not get a satisfactory result then consult your doctor as you may need to adjust your dose
What are the side effects of Sildenafil?
Sildenafil, like all medications, can cause side effects in some individuals although these are usually mild / moderate and last for a short duration.
Common side effects include: Headache, facial flushing, blurred vision, stuffy nose and dizziness
If you experience the following you should contact your doctor immediately:
- Chest pain during or after sex. (Do not treat with nitrates)
- Allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, eyes, lips or throat)
- Prolonged erection of more than 4 hours duration
Who should take Sildenafil?
Sildenafil is for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males only and must not be taken by females. You should also consult a doctor before commencing a treatment if any of the following apply:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of Sildenafil.
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- If you are already taking nitrate based medications
Active Ingredients: Sildenafil
Other Ingredients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone K29‑32, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), macrogol 6000, indigo carmine aluminium lake (E132).
Buying Sildenafil Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy Sildenafil online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Sildenafil. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.
Regular Price: £5.99
Special Price: £4.99
Regular Price: £9.99
Special Price: £8.99
Regular Price: £5.99
Special Price: £4.99