Cerazette 3 Month Calendar Pack | Contraceptive Pill Treatment
Also known as the 'mini pill' Cerazette is a highly effective female contraceptive. Unlike most oral contraceptives Carazette is a progesterone only pill (POP).
Treatments start from £26.50
Cerazette is a Prescription Only Medicine (POM). Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: In stock
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ONLY DESPATCH PAIN CONTRACEPTIVE PILL MEDICATIONS TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THE CREDIT CARD USED WHICH MUST BE IN THE NAME OF THE PATIENT WHO HAS REGISTERED WITH US. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY MAY RESULT IN THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR MEDICATION BEING DELAYED.
Cerazette oral contraceptive pill, progesterone only pill, helps protect against pregnancy by preventing eggs ripening in the ovaries and by causing the mucus at the entry to the womb to thicken thereby preventing sperm from reaching an egg. Cerazette should be taken at the same time each day, however if a pill is missed you can still take it up to 12 hours from your usual time to ensure that your treatment is affective.
For full details on Cerazette please click on the patient information leaflet below:
|Tablet cost (based on lowest quantity)||£0.94|
Cerazette is a progestogen-only pill (POP) containing the hormone progestogen. Starting no later than the fifth day of your period the treatment is taken every day, including during your period, meaning there is no need for a one week break. Protection against pregnancy will be immediate however if you start after your fifth period day you will need to use other means of contraception for at least 2 days. If you miss a pill Cerazette has a 12 hour ‘missed pill window’ each day to be effective.
How Cerazette works:
Cerazette works in the following ways:
- Thickening the mucus of the cervix to act as a barrier to sperm
- Stopping the fertilised egg settling by keeping the lining of the womb thin
Benefits of taking Cerazette include:
- Does not interrupt sex
- Suitable for breast feeding women
- Can be used if you are a smoker and over 35
- Useful if taking oestrogen is not an option
Who may not be able to / may not want to use it?
- Cerazette may not be suitable for women who:
- Don't want any changes to their periods
- Have had a heart attack, stroke or breast abnormality
- Have active liver disease
- Have breast cancer or have had breast cancer within the last five years
- Take certain medicines that can interfere with the effectiveness of Cerazette
- Don't want to take a pill at the same time every day
- Might be pregnant
Possible side effects of Cerazette:
Like all medicines Cerazette may produce side effects in some women.
- Periods can be irregular/lighter, more frequent or stop altogether
- Some women develop cysts on their ovaries - but these are very rarely serious and don't usually require any treatment
- Can increase the chance of an ectopic pregnancy but this is still less common than if no contraception is used
- Acne, decrease in libido, headache, breast pain and weight increase
Buying Cerazette Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy your repeat prescription of Cerazette online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Cerazette. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
How effective is it?
Cerazette is up to 99% effective as long as it is taken correctly.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.