Ciprofloxacin antibiotic for .
Treatments start from £40
Ciprofloxacin is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: Out of stock
|Tablet cost (based on best deal)||£0|
How to take Ciprofloxacin:
Your dose will be dependent on the type and severity of your infection, your age, weight and kidney function. Your doctor will choose the best dose for you.
- The tablets should always be taken with plenty of water, as this will help to prevent the formation of tiny crystals in your urine (crystalluria).
- You can take the tablets at meal times or between meals. Any calcium you take as a part of a meal will not seriously affect uptake. However, do not take ciprofloxacin tablets with dairy products such as milk or yogurt or with fortified fruit juices (eg.Calcium-fortified orange juice).The usual adult dose is between 100 – 750mg twice daily.
- In Respiratory infections the usual dose is 500mg-750mg twice daily.
- In infections of the bladder and kidneys, the usual dose is 250 - 500mg twice daily.
- In gonorrhoea, the usual dose is 250 - 500mg as a single dose.
- In gastro-intestinal infections, the usual dose is 500 mg twice daily.
- In intra-abdominal infections, skin and soft tissue infections, bone and joint infections, and in neutropenic patients the usual dose is 500-750mg twice daily.
- In infections due to Bacterium Neisseria meningitidis the usual dose is 500mg as a single dose. Inhalation anthrax exposure the usual dose is 500mg twice daily.
Who should take Ciprofloxacin?
Do not take you Ciprofloxacin if:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to the Ciprofloxacin, to any other quinolone drugs or to any of the other ingredients of Ciprofloxacin tablets.
- are taking tizanidine.
You should consult your doctor first if:
- you suffer from ‘fits’ or epilepsy or any other neurological conditions.
- you have ever had kidney problems because your treatment may need to be adjusted
- you have a history of tendon problems during previous treatment with antibiotics such as Ciprofloxacin
- you have myasthenia gravis (a type of muscle weakness).
- you have a history of abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias).
- you have a heart condition.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
- It is preferable to avoid the use of Ciprofloxacin during pregnancy. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Do not take Ciprofloxacin tablets during breast feeding because ciprofloxacin is excreted in breast milk and can be harmful for your child.
Possible side effects of Ciprofloxacin:
Like all medicines Imigran may produce side effects in some individuals. Common side effects include.
- Joint pains in children
If you suffer any of the serious side effects listed below you should stop taking Ciprofloxacin immediately and contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Rash, itching, a lumpy skin rash (‘hives’), fever, small red spots on the body, increased sensitivity to sunlight or very rarely severe skin reactions such as large fluid filled blisters, peeling, sores and ulceration. Ulceration can also occur in the mouth and throat, around the anus and genital region and on the surface of the eyes
- Sudden wheeziness or tightness of the chest
- Swelling of the eyelids, face, lips or blood vessels in the skin
- Sickness and headache
Active Ingredients: Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride
Other Ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, macrogol 4000, sodium citrate and the colouring agent titanium dioxide (E171)
Buying Ciprofloxacin Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy Ciprofloxacin online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Ciprofloxacin. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.