Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray - 50 mcgs/metered spay | Hay Fever Treatment
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal spray is used to help prevent and treat symptoms of nasal allergies (allergic rhinitis), for example due to hay fever, pet allergies or dust mite allergies.
Treatments start from £24.00
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal spray is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on 'select treatment' below and start your on-line consultation.
Availability: In stock
What Flixonase Aqueous Nasal spray is used for:
- Inflammation in the lining of your nose (rhinitis) due to seasonal allergies, such as Hayfever.
- Inflammation in the lining of your nose (rhinitis) due to year round (perennial) allergies, such as animal allergies.
|Active Ingredient:||Fluticasone Propionate|
|Available strengths:||50 micrograms|
|When to use Flixonase Nasal Spray:||2 sprays into each nostril once a day, preferably in the morning.|
For full details on Flixonase Aqueous Nasal spray please click on the patient leaflet below:
Buying Flixonase Aqueous Nasal spray Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy Flixonase Aqueous Nasal spray online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Flixonase Aqueous Nasal spray. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
What Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray is and what it is used for:
- Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray (called ‘Flixonase’ in this leaflet) contains a medicine called fluticasone propionate. This belongs to a group of medicines called steroids (also called ‘corticosteroids’).
- Steroids work by reducing inflammation.
- They reduce swelling and irritation in your nose.
- This helps to relieve itching, sneezing and your blocked or runny nose.
- Flixonase is used to prevent and treat: Inflammation in the lining of your nose (rhinitis) due to seasonal allergies, such as Hayfever, Inflammation in the lining of your nose (rhinitis) due to year round (perennial) allergies, such as animal allergies.
How much to use - adults and children (aged 12 and over)
- The usual starting dose is 2 sprays into each nostril once a day, preferably in the morning.
- The most you would use over 24 hours is normally 8 sprays (4 sprays per nostril).
- As you become better, your doctor may ask you to use a lower dose - one spray into each nostril once a day.
- If your symptoms then get worse, your dose may be increased back to the starting dose.
How much to use – children aged 4 to 11 years.
- The usual starting dose is one spray into each nostril once a day, preferably in the morning.
- The most you would use over 24 hours is normally 4 sprays (2 sprays per nostril).
What Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray contains:
- The active substance is fluticasone propionate
- The other ingredients are cellulose microcrystalline, carmellose sodium, glucose, polysorbate 80, water purified and the preservatives benzalkonium chloride and phenylethyl alcohol. These other ingredients are needed to make a stable suspension which will not go off.
- Each amber coloured glass bottle delivers 150 sprays. Each spray contains 50 micrograms of fluticasone propionate.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail Tracked Service. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £3.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.