Telfast (fexofenadine hydrochloride) 120mg | Hay Fever Treatment
Fexofenadine hydrochloride is an antihistamine. It blocks the effects of a chemical which causes symptoms of allergy such as itching. Fexofenadine hydrochloride is used to treat seasonal allergic rhinitis or urticaria.
Availability: In stock
What Telfast is used for:
- Telfast 120 mg is used in adults and adolescents of 12 years and older to relieve the symptoms that occur with hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) such as sneezing, itchy, runny or blocked nose and itchy, red and watery eyes.
|Active Ingredient:||Fexofenadine hydrochloride|
|When to use Telfast:||One tablet daily with water|
For full details on Telfast: please click on the patient leaflet below:
Buying Telfast Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy Telfast tablets online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Telfast tablets. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
How to take Telfast 120mg:
For adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- The recommended dose is one tablet (120 mg) daily.
- Take your tablet with water before a meal.
What Telfast 120mg contains:
- The active substance of Telfast is fexofenadine hydrochloride. Each tablet contains 120 mg of fexofenadine hydrochloride.
- The other ingredients are: Tablet core: microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinised maize starch, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
- Film coating: hypromellose, povidone, titanium dioxide (E171), colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 400 and iron oxide (E172).
- Telfast 120 mg film-coated tablets are peach coloured, capsule shaped tablets marked with "012" on one side and "e" on the other.
- Telfast is presented in blister packs. Each tablet is blistered.
Taking other medicines:
- If you are taking more than one medicine they may interact with each other. At times your prescriber may decide to use medicines that interact, in other cases this may not be appropriate.
- The decision to use medicines that interact depends on your specific circumstances. Your prescriber may decide to use medicines that interact, if it is believed that the benefits of taking the medicines together outweigh the risks. In such cases, it may be necessary to alter your dose or monitor you more closely.
- Tell your prescriber the names of all the medicines that you are taking so that they can consider all possible interactions. This includes all the medicines which have been prescribed by your GP, hospital doctor, dentist, nurse, health visitor, midwife or pharmacist. You must also tell your prescriber about medicines which you have bought over the counter without prescriptions.
- The following medicines may interact with Fexofenadine hydrochloride:
The following types of medicine may interact with Fexofenadine hydrochloride:
- antacids containing aluminium or magnesium hydroxide
If you are taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride and one of the above medicines or types of medicines, make sure your prescriber knows about it.
Are there any interactions with Fexofenadine hydrochlorid
- there are no known interactions between alcohol and Fexofenadine hydrochloride
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.