Opticrom (sodium cromoglicate) aqueous 2% eye drops | Hay Fever Treatment
Opticrom Aqueous 2% Eye Drops Solution contains a medicine called sodium cromoglicate. This belongs to a group of medicines called antiallergics
Treatments start from £21.00
Opticrom is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on 'select treatment' below and start your on-line consultation.
Availability: In stock
What Opticrom Aqueous 2% Eye Drops Solution is used for:
Opticrom Aqueous 2% Eye Drops Solution contains mometasone furoate, one of a group of medicines called corticosteroids. Mometasone furoate should not be confused with “anabolic” steroids misused by some athletes and taken as tablets or injections. When tiny amounts of mometasone furoate are sprayed into the nose, it can help to relieve inflammation, sneezing, itching and a blocked up or runny nose.
|Active Ingredient:||Sodium Cromoglicate|
|When to use Opticrom Aqueous 2% Eye Drops||One or two drops in each eye four times a day|
For full details on Opticrom Aqueous 2% Eye Drops please click on the patient leaflet below:
Buying Opticrom Aqueous 2% Eye Drops Solution:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buyOpticrom Aqueous 2% Eye Drops Solution online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Opticrom Aqueous 2% Eye Drops Solution. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
What Opticrom Aqueous 2% eye drops are and what are they used for:
- It works by stopping the release of the natural substances in your eyes that can lead to an allergic reaction. Signs of an allergic reaction include itchy, watery, red or inflamed eyes and puffy eyelids.
- Opticrom Aqueous is used for the prevention, relief and treatment of eye allergies. This includes: Short and long term allergic conjunctivitis (inflammation of parts of the eye).More severe cases of conjunctivitis (‘vernal kerato conjunctivitis’). Signs include bumps inside the upper eyelid, sensitivity to light and severe itchin
How to use Opticrom Aqueous 2% eye drops:
- Wash your hands •
- Remove the cap from the bottle •
- Tilt your head back •
- Squeeze one or two drops inside the lower lid without touching your eye •
- Close your eye •
- Wipe away any excess liquid from the eyes with a clean tissue •
- Always put the cap back on the bottle as soon as you have used it •
- Repeat in the other eye if needed
How much to use (adults, elderly and children):
- One or two drops in each eye four times a day, or as directed by your doctor
- If you feel the effect of your medicine is too weak or too strong, do not change the dose yourself, but ask your doctor
What Opticrom Aqueous contains:
- The solution contains 2% w/v of the active substance, sodium cromoglicate, the other ingredients are disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride and purified water
What Opticrom Aqueous looks like and contents of the pack:
- Opticrom Aqueous is a clear colourless to pale yellow solution supplied in a 13.5 ml plastic dropper bottle with a tamper-proof
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.