Ovranette 3 Month Calendar Pack | Contraceptive Pill Treatment
Ovranette is a combined oral contraceptive pill (‘the Pill’) used to prevent pregnancy
Treatments start from £16.40
Ovranette is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: Out of stock
PLEASE BE AWARE DUE TO RECENT CHANGES IN LEGISLATION WE CAN ONLY DESPATCH CONTRACEPTIVE PILL MEDICATIONS TO THE REGISTERED BILLING ADDRESS ON YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH MUST BE THE ADDRESS THE CARD USED TO PAY IS REGISTERED. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY MAY RESULT IN THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR MEDICATION BEING DELAYED.
Ovranette contraceptive contains two types of female sex hormones, estrogen and progestogen. These hormones prevent an egg being released from your ovaries so you can’t get pregnant. Ovranette also makes the fluid (mucus) in your cervix thicker which makes it more difficult for sperm to enter the womb. Ovranette is a 21-day pill which is taken one per day for 21 days, followed by 7 days when you take no pills.
For full details on Ovranette please click on the patient information leaflet below:
|Tablet cost (based on best deal)||£0.26|
Ovranette comes in strips of 21 pills, each marked with a day of the week.
- Take your pill at the same time every day.
- Start by taking a pill marked with the correct day of the week.
- Follow the direction of the arrows on the strip. Take one pill each day, until you have finished all 21 pills.
- Swallow each pill whole, with water if necessary. Do not chew the pill.
- After you have taken all 21 pills in the strip, you have seven days when you take no pills
Who should take Ovranette:
Ovranette cannot should not be taken if any of the following apply to you.
- If you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you have cancer affected by sex hormones – such as some cancers of the breast, womb lining or ovary
- If you have vaginal bleeding that has not been explained by your doctor
- If you have excessive thickening of the womb lining
- If you or anyone in your close family has ever had a problem with their blood circulation. This includes a blood clot (thrombosis) in the legs (deep vein thrombosis), lungs (pulmonary embolism), heart (heart attack), brain (stroke), hypertension (high blood pressure) or any other parts of the body
- If you have any condition which makes you more at risk of a blood clot (thrombosis)
- If you have high fat levels in your blood (high cholesterol or triglyceride levels)
- If you have ever had a severe liver disease
- If you have had any of the following problems while pregnant or while using steroids:
- o itching of the whole body (pruritus)
- o jaundice which was not caused by infection
- o a blister-like rash, called pemphigoid gestationis
- o a hearing problem called otosclerosis
- If you have the disease systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in Ovranette.
Active Ingredient: Levonorgestrel, ethinylestradiol.
Inactive Ingredient: Lactose, maize starch, povidone, magnesium stearate, talc, sucrose, polyethylene glycol, calcium carbonate, white wax and wax carnauba
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.