Synphase 3 Month Calendar Pack | Contraceptive Pill Treatment
Synphase is a combined oral contraceptives, or “the Pill” for short, for the preventionof unwanted pregnancy.
Treatments start from £19.20
Synphase is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: In stock
Synphase combined contraceptive pill contains two hormones, a progestogen hormone called norethisterone and an oestrogen hormone called ethinylestradiol. These two hormones act together to prevent a pregnancy from occuring.
For full details on Synphase please click on the patient information leaflet below:
|Tablet cost (based on chosing lowest quanitity)||£0.91|
Each pack contains different coloured tablets.
- Seven blue ones.
- Nine white ones.
- Five more blue ones.
The different coloured tablets contain different amounts of hormones. When you take them in the correct order they imitate the natural rise and fall of your body’s hormone levels during your monthly cycle. Take one tablet every day, in the right order.
Each blister strip has a row of bubbles marked with the days of the week. When you take your first tablet, press the bubble for the day of the week you have started taking the tablets, for example, if you take your first tablet on a Tuesday, press the bubble marked ‘Tue’. This will help you to remember the day of the week you started the pack. Each new pack after this will also start on the same day of the week.
Do not take Synphase if:
- You are hypersensitive (allergic) to norethisterone ethinylestradiol or any of the other ingredients listed in Section 6.
- You are currently pregnant.
- You have had blood clots in the legs, blood clots in varicose veins, the lungs, the brain or elsewhere (coronary and cerebral thrombotic disorders).
- You have had a heart attack or stroke or have had or have angina.
- You have had or have high levels of fats in your blood (hyperlipidaemia) or other disorders of body fats.
- You have had or have cancer of the breast, cervix, vagina or womb.
- You have had the following during pregnancy:
- pruritus (itching of the whole body);
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes), for which your doctor could not find the cause;
- pemphigoid gestationis (a rash previously known as herpes gestationis typically with blistering of the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet).
- You have had or have severe chronic liver disease (liver tumours, Dubin-Johnson or Rotor syndrome).
- You have had or have vaginal bleeding, for which your doctor could not find the cause.
- You have had or have bad migraines.
The active ingredients are norethisterone and ethinylestradiol.
Each foil strip contains:
- seven blue tablets containing 500 micrograms of norethisterone and 35 micrograms ethinylestradiol;
- nine white tablets containing 1 milligram of norethisterone and 35 micrograms ethinylestradiol;
- five blue tablets containing 500 micrograms of norethisterone and 35 micrograms ethinylestradiol.
The other ingredients in each tablet are:
- maize starch, polyvidone, lactose and magnesium stearate, colouring E132 in the blue pills.
Buying Synphase Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy Synphase online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.