Triadene 3 Month Calendar Pack | Contraceptive Pill Treatment
Triadene is a combined oral contraceptive pill (‘the Pill’) for preventing unwanted pregnancy.
Treatments start from £26.00
Triadene is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: Out of stock
PLEASE BE AWARE DUE TO RECENT CHANGES IN LEGISLATION WE CAN ONLY DESPATCH CONTRACEPTIVE PILL MEDICATIONS TO THE REGISTERED BILLING ADDRESS ON YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH MUST BE THE ADDRESS THE CARD USED TO PAY IS REGISTERED. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY MAY RESULT IN THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR MEDICATION BEING DELAYED.
|Pill Type||Combined Pill|
|How To Take Triadene||1 Pill daily for 21 days followed by a 7 day break|
This low-dose contraceptive contains two types of female sex hormones, oestrogen and progestogen. These hormones stop you getting pregnant by working in three ways: by preventing an egg being released from your ovaries; by making the fluid (mucus) in your cervix thicker, which makes it more difficult for sperm to enter the womb; and by preventing the lining of your womb thickening enough for an egg to grow in it.
Five important things to know about the Pill.
- The Pill is a reliable contraceptive and may reduce your risk of cancer of the ovary and womb if used in the long term.
- The Pill will not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases.
- This medicine can increase your risk of problems such as blood clots and breast cancer.
- Some women should not take the Pill because of current medical problems or illnesses. Please read this leaflet to make sure Triadene is right for you.
- To prevent pregnancy it is important to take Triadene as instructed and start each pack on time. Please make sure that you understand what to do if you miss a pill or if you think you are pregnant.
For full details on Triadene please click on the patient information leaflet below:
|Tablet cost (based on best deal)||£0.41|
How To Take Triadene:
Triadene comes in strips of 21 pills (6 beige, 5 dark brown and 10 white tablets), each marked with a number.
- Take your pill at the same time every day.
- Start by taking pill number 1 and mark that day of the week under the heading “I took my first pill on” by piercing the small unnumbered foil disc. This will remind you on which day you started taking the course of pills.
- Follow the direction of the arrows on the strip. Take one pill each day, until you have finished all 21 pills.
- Swallow each pill whole, with water if necessary. Do not chew the pill.
- After you have taken all 21 pills in the strip, you have seven days when you take no pills.
Within a few days of taking the last pill from the strip, you should have a withdrawal bleed like a period. This bleed may not have finished when it is time to start your next strip of pills. You don’t need to use extra contraception during these seven pill-free days – as long as you have taken your pills correctly and start the next strip of pills on time
Is Triadene Right For Me:
Do not take Triadene if any of the following apply to you. Taking Triadene would put your health at risk.
- If you are pregnant or might be pregnant
- If you have cancer affected by sex hormones – such as some cancers of the breast or womb lining or have ever had either of these conditions
- If you have vaginal bleeding that has not been explained by your doctor
- If you or anyone in your close family has ever had a problem with their blood circulation. This includes a blood clot (thrombosis) in the legs (deep vein thrombosis), lungs (pulmonary embolism), heart (heart attack), brain (stroke) or any other parts of the body
- If you have any condition which makes you more at risk of a blood clot (thrombosis – see section 2.1, The Pill and blood clots)
- If you have abnormal red blood cells (sickle-cell anaemia)
- If you have disorders of blood fat (lipid) metabolism
- If you have ever had a severe liver disease
- If you have certain types of jaundice (Dubin-Johnson or Rotor syndromes)
- If you have ever had liver tumours
- If you have severe diabetes affecting your blood vessels
- If you have ever had a blister-like rash called herpes gestationis
- If you have had any of the following problems while pregnant:
- worsening of a hearing problem called otosclerosis
- persistent itching
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in Triadene.
Each box of Triadene contains six beige tablets, five dark brown tablets, and ten white tablets. In addition to the pills, the Triadene box contains 3 self-adhesive stickers marked with days of the week.
- Each beige tablet contains 30 micrograms of ethinylestradiol and 50 micrograms of gestodene.
- Each dark brown tablet contains 40 micrograms ethinylestradiol and 70 micrograms of gestodene.
- Each white tablet contains 30 micrograms of ethinylestradiol and 100 micrograms of gestodene.
Gestodene is a progestogen and ethinylestradiol is an oestrogen.
Triadene also contains the inactive ingredients: Lactose, maize starch, povidone 700 000, calcium disodium edetate, magnesium stearate (E572), sucrose, macrogol 6000, calcium carbonate (E170), talc, montan glycol wax, titanium dioxide (E171), ferric oxide pigment (brown and yellow) (E172), glycerol (E422).
Buying Triadene Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy Triadene online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.