Levitra (Vardenafil) 20mg Tablets | Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Levitra (Vardenafil) is a prescription treatment for male erectile dysfunction (ED). Levitras active ingredient Vardenafil belongs to a group of medicines that help increase blood flow to the penis. Available as a 10mg or 20mg tablet.
Treatments start from as little as £49
Levitra is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: Out of stock
Levitra 20mg tablets, manufactured by Bayer, are an oral treatment for erectile dysfunction / male impotence. Levitras active ingredient Vardenafil Hydrochloride belongs to a family of medicines called PDE 5 inhibitors which aid the circulation of blood in the penis, allowing an erection to be maintained for normal sexual intercourse.
|When to Take Levitra:||1 Hour before Intercourse|
|Effective Period:||Up to 5 hours|
For full details on Levitra please click on the patient leaflet below:
|Strength||10mg / 20mg|
|Tablet cost (based on best deal)||£9.00|
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a medical disorder that affects the blood flow to the penis whereby males are unable to get or have trouble maintaining a satisfactory erection to complete sexual intercourse. The degree of dysfunction can vary however Men with conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol carry a higher risk of developing ED. Other causes can be linked to Psychological issues such as low self-esteem and depression as well as to certain lifestyle choices including smoking and excessive alcoholism.
How to Take Levitra:
- Take 1 tablet at least 1 hour before engaging in sexual intercourse
- Levitra can be taken with or without food
- Do not exceed the maximum dose of 1 tablet per day
- If you do not get a satisfactory result you should consult your doctor about your dosage
What are the side effects of Levitra?
Levitra, like all medications, can cause side effects in some individuals although these are usually mild / moderate and last for a short duration.
Common side effects include: Nauesia, headache, photosensitivity (sensitivity to light), facial flushing, blurred vision,
If you experience the following you should contact your doctor immediately:
- Chest pain during or after sex. (Do not treat with nitrates)
- Allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, eyes, lips or throat)
- Prolonged erection of more than 4 hours duration
Who should take Levitra?
Levitra is for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males only and must not be taken by females. You should also consult a doctor before commencing a treatment if any of the following apply:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of LEVITRA.
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- If you are already taking nitrate based medications
Active Ingredients: Vardenafil hydrochloride
Other Ingredients: crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, macrogol 400, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), ferric oxide yellow (E172), ferric oxide red (E172).
Buying Levitra Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy Levitra online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Levitra. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.