Spedra (Avanafil) 50mg Tablets | Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Spedra (Avanafil) 50mg tablets is a new treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED). Available on private prescription in the UK Spedra is also available in 100mg and 200mg strength tablet form.
Treatments start from just £18 & are availble for as little as £3.08 per tablet.
***NO hidden charges!***
Spedra 50mg is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: In stock
Spedra50mg tablets are an extremely efficient treatment for erectile dysfunction (impotence) available on prescription in the UK. Spedra is a Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor and works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually aroused.
|When to Take Spedra:||30 Minutes before Intercourse|
|Effective Period:||Up to 4 hours|
For full details on Spedra (Avanafil) 50mg please click on the information leaflet below:
|Available Strengths:||50mg / 100mg / 200mg|
|Tablet cost (based on best deal)||£3.06|
How to Take Spedra:
- Take one Spedra tablet at least 30 minutes before you engage in sexual intercourse
- The effects of the treatment will last for up to 4 hours
- Do not take more than 1 tablet per day
For best results with Spedra
- Ensure you take your Spedra at least 30 minutes before you engage in sexual intercourse
- Remember that Spedra will not give you an instant erection so you need to be sexually aroused
- Do not drink excessive alcohol 2 hours before you take Spedra
- Spedra works quicker on an empty stomach so try not to eat at least two hours before
- In most instances Spedra will work after the first or second time. If you continue and do not get a satisfactory result then consult your doctor as you may need to adjust your dose
What are the side effects of Spedra?
Spedra, like all medications, can cause side effects in some individuals although these are usually mild / moderate and last for a short duration.
Common side effects include: Headache, facial flushing, blurred vision, stuffy nose and dizziness
If you experience the following you should contact your doctor immediately:
- Chest pain during or after sex. (Do not treat with nitrates)
- Allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, eyes, lips or throat)
- Prolonged erection of more than 4 hours duration
Who should take Spedra?
Spedra is for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males only and must not be taken by females. You should also consult a doctor before commencing a treatment if any of the following apply:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to adanafil or any of the other ingredients of Spedra.
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- If you are already taking nitrate based medications
Active Ingredients: Avanafil
Avanafil is a highly selective and potent, reversible inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5. When sexual stimulation causes the local release of nitric oxide, inhibition of PDE5 by avanafil produces increased levels of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum of the penis. This results in smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood into the penile tissues, thereby producing an erection. Avanafil has no effect in the absence of sexual stimulation.
Buying Spedra Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy Spedra online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Spedra. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
What is Spedra?
Spedra is a medicine used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men.
How does Viagra work?
Spedra works by increasing the blood flow to the penis thereby allowing an erection to be maintained during sex.
Can I buy Spedra over the counter?
Spedra is a prescription only medicine (POM) and can only be obtained after you have been accessed by a doctor.
Can anyone buy Spedra?
Spedra is not recomended for men under the age of 18.
Does Spedra cause side-effects?
Like all medicines Spedra can cause side-effects. Common side-effects include Headache, facial flushing, blurred vision, stuffy nose and dizziness.
Can women order Spedra?
Spedra is only for use in men and can therefore only be ordered by men.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.