Asthma is an incurable chronic long term health condition which can be controlled with treatments for the condition which is caused by sensitive and inflamed airways in the lungs airways, which thin and enlarge causing symptoms such as coughing and wheezing which can lead to an Asthma attack. These symptoms are usually relieved with either an inhaler and/or oral tablets.
A number of treatments for Asthma are available — to help prevent symptoms and to treat them when they do occur.
Without proper treatment, asthma may get worse over time, with asthma attacks increasing in their frequency and severity.
Treatment for asthma intends to achieve the following:
- Quickly resolve symptoms when they occur
- Prevent symptoms and attacks
- Improve your sleep and activity levels
Below is a range of inhalers NationWide Pharmacies can provide with a free private prescription.
Before continuing we strongly advise you read our article about correct inhaler techniques and why they are important
- Ventolin Accuhaler 200 micrograms/blister | Asthma Treatment
- Ventolin Evohaler Cfc-free inhaler 100 mcgs/puff | Asthma Treatment
- Clenil Modulite 100 mcgs/metered inhalation | Asthma Treatment
- Bricanyl Turbohaler 500 mcg/metered inhalation | Asthma Treatment
- Seretide Evohaler 50 (25 microgram/50 microgram) | Asthma Treatment
- Seretide Accuhaler 100 (50 microgram/100 microgram) | Asthma Treatment
- Seretide Evohaler 125 (25 microgram/125 microgram) | Asthma Treatment
- Seretide Accuhaler 250 (50 microgram/250 microgram) | Asthma Treatment
- Seretide Accuhaler 500 (50 microgram/500 microgram) | Asthma Treatment
- Seretide Evohaler 250 (25 microgram/250 microgram) | Asthma Treatment