Benylin Chesty Cough 150ml
Availability: In stock
Chesty coughs are caused by a build up of plghem in the lungs and chest. Benylin Chesty Cough contains diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine, which provides deep penetrating relief form your chest cough symptoms and levomenthol to relieve congestion allowing you get on with your day.
For full details on Benylin Chesty Cough please click on the patient leaflet below:
How to take Benylin Chesty Cough:
For adults and children over 12 years old:
- Take two 5 ml spoonfuls four times a day
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist for more than 5 days you should consult your doctor or pharmacist
Do not use Benylin Chesty Cough if you:
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients.
- If you have had a cough for a few weeks that may be caused by asthma, or a cough which brings up a lot of mucus (phlegm).
- If you are taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs).
- If you are under 12 years old.
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, Levomenthol.
Other ingredients: Liquid glucose, sucrose, ethanol, glycerol, sodium citrate, saccharin sodium, citric acid monohydrate, sodium benzoate (E211), ammonium chloride, caramel T12 (E150), raspberry flavour, carbomer, Ponceau 4R (E124) and water.
Nationwide Pharmacies online doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication. Once you have selected the treatment that you require simply follow the steps below:
Add to basket and proceed to checkout
Answer the medical questionnaire
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours
Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 1PM (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1PM the next working day.