Lescol (fluvastatin) 20mg
Priligy is a tablet specifically designed to treat PE. It should be taken one to three hours before sex and helps most men to experience a longer ejaculation time.
Treatments start from £35
Priligy 60mg is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: Out of stock
Priligy (dapoxetine) is the first oral medication approved for "on-demand" treatment of PE. Priligy is a unique, short-acting, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor designed to be taken only when needed - one to three hours before sexual intercourse is anticipated - rather than every day.
In recent clinical trials, tested on 15000 men, Priligy (dapoxetine) was shown to be well tolerated and to have a strong saftey profile. Patients taking part in the trial reported an increase in control over ejaculation, improved satisfaction and a decrease in stress issues related to premature ejaculation.
|When to Take Priligy||1-3 Hours before Intercourse|
For full details on Priligy 30mg please click on the patient leaflet below:
|Available Strengths:||30mg / 60mg|
How to Take Priligy:
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose is 30 mg. Your doctor may increase the dose to 60 mg.
- Only take the medicine 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity is anticipated.
- Do not take this medicine more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Swallow the tablets whole to avoid a bitter taste, with at least one full glass of water. This may help lower your chance of fainting (see ‘Fainting and low blood pressure’ in section 4).
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- This medicine should not be used by men under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- Discuss your Priligy treatment with your doctor after the first 4 weeks or after 6 doses to see whether you should continue treatment. If treatment is continued, you should see your doctor again to discuss this at least every six months.
What are the side effects of Priligy?
Priligy, like all medications, can cause side effects in some individuals although these are usually mild / moderate and last for a short duration.
Common side effects include: Headache, facial flushing, blurred vision, stuffy nose and dizziness
If you experience the following you should contact your doctor immediately:
Very common side effects (may affect more than 1 in 10 men):
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling sick.
Common side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 men):
- Feeling irritable, anxious, agitated or restless
- Feeling numb or having ‘pins and needles’
- Difficulty getting or keeping an erection
- Sweating more than normal or flushing
- Diarrhoea, constipation or having wind
- Stomach pain, bloating or being sick
- Problems sleeping or strange dreams
- Feeling tired or sleepy, yawning
- Blocked nose (nasal congestion)
- A rise in blood pressure
- Difficulty concentrating
- Shaking or trembling
- Lower interest in sex
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth.
Uncommon side effects (may affect up to 1 in 100 men):
- Fainting or feeling dizzy upon standing (see advice above)
- Change in mood, feeling overly excited or feelings of paranoia
- Feeling confused, disoriented or unable to think clearly
- Slow or irregular heartbeat or increase in heart rate
- Loss of sex drive, problems reaching orgasm
- Feeling weak, sedated, lethargic or fatigued
- Feeling depressed, nervous or indifferent
- Feeling hot, jittery, abnormal or drunk
- Vision problems, eye pain or dilated pupils
- Low or high blood pressure
- Feeling itchy or cold sweat
- Spinning sensation
- Abnormal taste
- Teeth grinding.
Rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 men):
- Feeling dizzy following exertion
- Sudden onset of sleep
- Urgency of bowel action.
Who should take Priligy?
Do not take Priligy if:
- you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm
- you have a history of fainting
- you have ever had mania (symptoms include feeling over−excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly) or severe depression
- you have moderate or severe liver problems.
- you are taking:
- Medicines for depression called ‘monoamine oxidase inhibitors’ (MAOIs)
- Thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- Other medicines for depression
- Lithium − a medicine for bipolar disorder
- Linezolid − an antibiotic used to treat infections
- Tryptophan − a medicine to help you sleep
- St John’s wort − a herbal medicine
- Tramadol − used to treat serious pain
- Medicines used to treat migraines.
Do not take Priligy at the same time as any of the medicines listed above. If you have taken any of these medicines, you will need to wait 14 days after you stop taking it before you can start taking Priligy. Once you have stopped taking Priligy, you will need to wait 7 days before taking any of the medicines listed above. If you are not sure about what to do, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
- Certain medicines for fungal infection, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- Certain medicines for HIV, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir and atazanavir
- Certain antibiotics for treating infection, including telithromycin
- Nefazodone − an antidepressant
Do not take this medicine if any of the above apply to you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Active Ingredients: Dapoxetine
Other Ingredients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate,lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), triacetin, black iron oxide (E172), yellow iron oxide (E172).
Buying Priligy Online:
With Nationwide Pharmacies you can buy Priligy online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Priligy. Nationwide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
Nationwide Pharmacies online doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication. Once you have selected the treatment that you require simply follow the steps below:
Add to basket and proceed to checkout
Answer the medical questionnaire
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours
Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 1PM (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1PM the next working day.