Mirvaso topical gel is one of the most common treatments for Rosacea. It is typically applied once daily to minimise redness caused by rosacea.
Mirvaso rosacea treatment can be purchased from NationWide Pharmacies following a short online consultation. Once approved by our doctors and can be delivered quickly and discreetly to a location of your choice.
Availability: In stock
Mirvaso Gel is a topical gel used to treat rosacea. Rosacea is a long-term skin condition affecting the face, resulting in swelling, pimples and redness. Mirvaso Gel works by reducing infection and inflammation, relieving the symptoms of rosacea.
What is Mirvaso gel?
Mirvaso gel is the only licensed product available to treat redness and flushing symptoms caused by rosacea. It contains the active ingredient brimonidine and begins to work in as little as 30 minutes and is effective for up to 12 hours. Mirvaso is effective at reducing redness in around 70% of patients suffering from Rosacea. It can be used by patients of any age over 18 years old and it is just as effective for teenagers and the elderly alike.
How long will it take for Mirvaso gel to work?
Mirvaso will usually begins to work in just 30 minutes and can be effective for up to 12 hours.
Can I use Mirvaso with other medication?
Mirvaso should not be taken with the following medication:
- Antidepressants called Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors or MAOI for short
- Imipramine and other tricyclic antidepressants
- Moclobemide and maprotiline used to treat depression (not very commonly used in the UK)
- Medication used to treat Parkinson’s, namely selegiline.
- (If you are not sure what type of antidepressant medication you are taking, then contact us or talk to your doctor.)
- Chlorpromazine used to treat psychiatric disorders.
- Methylphenidate for the treatment of hyperactivity.
- Reserpine for high blood pressure (not commonly used in the UK).
- Digoxin and other cardiac glycosides used in treating heart failure.
- Propranolol and other beta-blockers for treating high blood pressure.
- Amlodipine and other calcium channel blocker commonly used to treat high blood pressure.
- Alpha agonist drugs like clonidine.
- Alpha blocking drugs like prazosin used for treating high blood pressure, asthma or a slow heart rate.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All free delivery orders are dispatched by Royal Mail Tracked 48. Please allow for up to 48 hours for delivery.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £3.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail 24 Hour Tracked Service. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.