Noriday 3 Month Calendar Pack | Contraceptive Pill Treatment
Noriday progestogen-only contraceptive pill helps protect against unwanted pregnancy.
Treatments start from £32.00
Noriday is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: In stock
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ONLY DESPATCH CONTRACEPTIVE PILL MEDICATIONS TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THE CREDIT CARD USED WHICH MUST BE IN THE NAME OF THE PATIENT WHO HAS REGISTERED WITH US. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY MAY RESULT IN THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR MEDICATION BEING DELAYED.
Noriday contains norethisterone, a type of hormone called a ‘progestogen’. Noriday is a progestogen-only contraceptive pill, or ‘POP’ for short. The only hormone it contains is progestogen, unlike the combined contraceptive pill which contains two types of hormones - oestrogen and progestogen. Noriday pills are white and have 'SEARLE' written on one side and 'NY' on the other side.They are packed in blister strips and supplied in packs of 84 pills.
For full details on BiNovum please click on the patient information leaflet below:
How to take Noriday:
- You should take one pill each day.
- Start on the first day of your next period. This is ‘day one’ of your cycle, the day when bleeding starts. The pack is marked with the days of the week to help you take your pills.
- Follow the direction of the arrows on the pack and take a pill every day until the pack is empty.
- When you finish the first pack, start a new pack on the next day.
- For the first seven days of the pack you should also use a condom, or a cap and spermicide.
- You can take the pill at a time that suits you. But you must take it at about the same time each day.
- Swallow the pill whole with some water.
Possible side effects:
All medicines can sometimes cause problems. These effects should become less of a problem as your body gets used to the pills. If you are worried about any of the side effects below or any others not listed, then talk to your doctor.
Side effects might include: Rash, migraine, headache, feeling tired, stomach upset, feeling nervous, feeling depressed, changes in appetite, high blood pressure, changes in sex drive, swollen or sore breasts, changes in your weight.
Each Noriday pill contains:
Active Ingredients: 350 micrograms of norethisterone
Inactive Ingredients: maize starch, polyvidone, magnesium stearate and lactose.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.