Milpharm (Generic) Tadalafil 10mg | Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Milpharm Tadalafil is a treatment for male impotence / erectile dysfunction. Taken at least 30 minutes before sexual intercourse Milpharm Tadalafil has a much improved period of effectiveness of up to 36 hours. Milpharm Tadalafil is available in the UK as 10mg and 20mg strength tablets.
Treatments start from as little as £20
Milpharm Tadalafil is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: Out of stock
Milpharm Tadalafil 10mg tablets, dubbed the ‘weekend pill’ due to its long duration of effectiveness, is a prescription treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) available in the UK. Similar to Viagra and Levitra, Milpharm uses tadalafil, a PDE 5 inhibitor, to relax the blood vessels in the penis to allow increased blood flow in order for an erection to be gained. A key benefit of Milpharm Tadalafil is its superior period of effectiveness that can last up to 36 hours.
|When to take Milpharm Tadalafil:||30 Minutes before Intercourse|
|Effective Period:||Up to 36 hours|
For full details on Milpharm Tadalafil please click on the patient leaflet below:
|Tablet cost (based on best deal)||£2.11|
Taking Milpharm Tadalafil:
In order to get the most from your treatment make sure you follow the directions below.
- Take 1 Milpharm Tadalafil tablet at least 30 minutes before sexual intercourse
- The effects of the treatment can last up to 36 hours
- You should not take more than 1 tablet per day
- Milpharm Tadalafil 10mg/20mg tablet per day and is not meant for continuous daily use
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake as this will affect your ability to gain an erection
- If you find that results are not satisfactory then you should consult your doctor about your dosage
What are the side effects of Milpharm Tadalafil?
Like all medications Milpharm Tadalafil can cause side effects in some individuals although these are usually mild to moderate and last for a short duration.
Common side effects include: Headache, indigestion, back pain, reflux, facial flushing, blurred vision, stuffy nose and dizziness
If you experience the following you should contact your doctor immediately:
- Chest pain during or after sex. (Do not treat with nitrates)
- Allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, eyes, lips or throat)
- Prolonged erection of more than 4 hours duration
Who should take Milpharm Tadalafil?
Milpharm Tadalafil is for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males only and must not be taken by females. You should also consult a doctor before commencing a treatment if any of the following apply:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of Milpharm Tadalafil.
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- If you are already taking nitrate based medications
Active Ingredients: Tadalafil
Other Ingredients: lactose monohydrate, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium laurilsulfate, magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, triacetin, titanium dioxide (E171), iron oxide yellow (E172), talc
Buying Milpharm Tadalafil Online:
With NationWide Pharmacies you can buy Milpharm Tadalafil online safely and discreetly. If you do not have a prescription please use our free online consultation service to get a private prescription for Milpharm Tadalafil. NationWide Pharmacies is a UK registered NHS Pharmacy (GPHc reg: 1105564) and our doctors are GMC qualified to ensure that our patients are given proper advice and that our products are genuine.
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.
Regular Price: £5.99
Special Price: £4.99
Regular Price: £9.99
Special Price: £8.99
Regular Price: £5.99
Special Price: £4.99