Norimin 3 Month Calendar Pack | Contraceptive Pill Treatment
Norimin is a combined oral contraceptive pill you take to prevent you becoming pregnant.
Treatments start from £16.50
Norimin is a Prescription Only Medicine. Please click on the link below to select your treatment and start your online consultation.
Availability: Out of stock
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ONLY DESPATCH PAIN RELIEF PRODUCTS TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THE CREDIT CARD USED WHICH MUST BE IN THE NAME OF THE PATIENT WHO HAS REGISTERED WITH US. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY MAY RESULT IN THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR MEDICATION BEING DELAYED.
Norimin contains two hormones - a progestogen hormone called norethisterone and an oestrogen hormone called ethinylestradiol. These two hormones act together to prevent pregnancy.
For full details on Norimin please click on the patient information leaflet below:
How to take Norimin:
- Take the first pill on the first day of your period
- Take the pill marked with the correct day of the week.
- You will be protected at once as long as you take a pill every day.
- You must take it at about the same time every day.
- Take a pill every day until you finish a blister strip.
- If you cannot start the pill on the first day of your period you may start to take it on any day up to the fifth day. However, if you do this, you may not be protected for the first seven days, so you should use another method of contraception such as a condom during those days.
- Once you have finished all 21 pills, stop for seven days.
- Then, start the blister strip. Do this whether or not you are still bleeding. You will always start the blister strip on the same day of the week.
- You are protected during the seven day break, but only if you start the next blister strip on time.
- The first pill in your blister strip is the worst pill of all to miss or take late.
Before you take Norimin:
Norimin may not be suitable for all women. Before you take Norimin, make sure your doctor knows if you have ever had any of the following conditions.
- Blood clots in the legs, blood clots in varicose veins, the lungs, the brain or elsewhere (coronary and cerebral thrombotic disorders).
- A heart attack, angina or a stroke.
- High levels of fats in your blood (hyperlipidaemia or other disorders of body fats).
- Cancer of the breast, cervix, vagina or womb (mammary or endometrial cancer).
- If during pregnancy you had:
- pruritus (itching of the whole body);
- jaundice, for which your doctor could not find the cause; or
- pemphigoid gestationis (a rash previously known as herpes gestationis).
- Certain types of jaundice (Dubin-Johnson or Rotor syndrome).
- Bad migraines.
- Vaginal bleeding, for which your doctor could not find the cause.
- Liver tumours.
- Liver disease.
Active Ingredients: Norethisterone, ethinylestradiol
Inactive Ingredients: Maize starch, polyvidone, magnesium stearate and lactose
NationWide Pharmacies Online Doctor service offers a fast and convenient way to order your prescription medication.
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your account
2. Select your medical condition
3. Complete the diagnostic consultation form
4. Select your treatment
5. Complete medical questionnaire
6. Complete checkout process and submit your order.
Our doctor will assess your questionnaire within 24 hours. Once your prescription has been approved it will be despatched from our pharmacy.
All orders are dispatched by Royal Mail 1st Class signed for delivery. The vast majority of orders are delivered next day however you should allow for up to 48 hours for delivery. In the case of high value orders we will from time to time use tracked courier services.
Next Day Delivery:
Guaranteed next working day delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £7.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 12pm (Mon-Fri). Your order will arrive before 1pm the next working day after it has been despatched.
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is subject to a delivery charge of £10.50. Orders are despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday. All Saturday delivery orders need to be placed no later than 12pm Friday’s. Your order will arrive before 1pm on the Saturday.